Terms & Conditions
- The customer shall pay the car rental fare as per the applicable rates and payment schedules mentioned on the website of www.Rtt.co.in at the time of booking. The customer shall also pay parking charges, toll-charges, service tax, state tax and any other fee or levy presently payable or imposed hereinafter under applicable law/s for availing the car rental services.
- All the bookings which are for duration of less than 24 hours will be considered as Hourly bookings and the bookings which are for duration of 24 hours or more will be considered as Daily bookings.
- All cancellations to be made against the booking ID provided at the time of booking the car.
- For Daily Rentals:
- If booking is cancelled within 24 hours of pickup time, rental amount and Loss Damage Waiver charges (if applicable) for one day will be deducted along with 5 % processing fee on rest of the refund amount from the booking amount.
- If booking is cancelled at least 24 hours prior to pick up time, no rental will be deducted, only 5% processing fee will be charged on the refund amount.
- If booking is cancelled at or after pick up time, no refund will be provided.
- For Hourly Rentals – No refund will be provided in case of hourly rental booking.
- For Daily Rentals:
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by RTT is at the sole risk of the Customer. RTT disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness of the services offered by Ramesh Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.. The liability of RTT is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- a. the service shall meet Customer requirements; b.the service shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Ramesh Tours & Travels shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of car rental service offered by Ramesh Tours & Travels or due to the failure of Ramesh Tours & Travels to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s non-compliance with the services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Ramesh Tours & Travels or any person or any organisation involved in the above mentioned systems.
Without prejudice to the above, Ramesh Tours & Travels shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure on the part of Ramesh Tours & Travels to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if Ramesh Tours & Travels has agreed to provide the taxi, or even if the Customer has apprised Ramesh Tours & Travels of the possibility of any such loss or damage which would result if the taxi is not provided at all or is not provided within the stipulated time to the Customer
- Upon the demand of Ramesh Tours & Travels, the Customer shall indemnify Ramesh Tours & Travels from/ and against/ and in respect of any/ or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Ramesh Tours & Travels may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from/ or by any reason of/ or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services provided by Ramesh Tours & Travels.
- Ramesh Tours & Travels is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies regarding the use of mobile phone by the Customer for making a taxi booking. However, the location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the Customer
- Ramesh Tours & Travels shall be entitled to disclose the particulars of the Customer/s in possession of Ramesh Tours & Travels to all companies controlled by Ramesh Tours & Travels or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as required by the law/ or by directive/ or request from any government body or to any third party deemed fit and proper by Ramesh Tours & Travels, in its absolute discretion.
- Ramesh Tours & Travels shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
- Ramesh Tours & Travels encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of their luggage/belongings. In case of any loss, from the taxi during the journey, Ramesh Tours & Travels shall endeavour to locate the lost luggage/belongings on a “best-effort” basis but Ramesh Tours & Travels shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage
- If the Customer leaves any luggage/belongings/goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer shall make a complaint in writing to Ramesh Tours & Travels within 24 hours from such usage
- In case of any dispute arising between the Customer and Ramesh Tours & Travels, the dispute shall be referred to an Arbitrator, appointed by Ramesh Tours & Travels in its sole discretion. The Arbitrator so appointed by Ramesh Tours & Travels shall act in conformity with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The award so passed by the Arbitrator shall be binding upon the Customer as well as Ramesh Tours & Travels. The courts of Bengaluru, Bengaluru In shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters which may be instituted before any court of law, arising from the use of the services offered by Ramesh Tours & Travels.
- Ramesh Tours & Travels shall be entitled to add, vary or amend any or all of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment incorporated/made in these terms and conditions with effect from the date set forth by Ramesh Tours & Travels. The terms and conditions shall be available on Ramesh Tours & Travels’s website namely www.rtt.c.in.
- Ramesh Tours & Travels shall be entitled to record all the calls made to the call centre/s of Ramesh Tours & Travels for quality and training purposes.
- Vehicles registered with Ramesh Tours & Travels may be continuously tracked by Ramesh Tours & Travels using GPS for security reasons or for reasons deemed fit and proper by Ramesh Tours & Travels.
- By logging on the Account Access service on Ramesh Tours & Travels’s websites, the User/customer hereby authorizes RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information. While registering, the User will choose a password and the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account. The User is fully responsible for all the activities that may take place whilst using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of customer’s password or account, either with or without his/her knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else’s password at any time.
- The User shall request Ramesh Tours & Travels for any refund/s against the unutilized or ‘no show’ cab booking for any reasons within 24 hours from the hour of departure. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Ramesh Tours & Travels. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 24 hours as mentioned above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or ‘no show’ booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS may also contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn’t or hasn’t concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever or to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the booking. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS is (a) upon the request and authorization of the User, (b) ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS against all types of losses and damages incurred by RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant made by the User against RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS with respect to the intimations mentioned above or on account of any wrong number or email id provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
- The User warrants that the User shall abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, with respect to the use of Ramesh Tours & Travels’s services. The User further warrants that the User shall comply with all the applicable laws and regulations regarding the services provided by Ramesh Tours & Travels.
- Unless explicitly provided by RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS, any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage shall be the obligation/option of the User and RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS shall not accept any claim/s arising out of such contingencies.
- Insurance cover, if any provided as a part of the service/ product by RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS shall be based on the terms and conditions of the insuring company. The User shall contact the insurance company directly for any claim/s or dispute/s which may arise out of such insurance cover. RAMESH TOURS & TRAVELS shall not provide any express or implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.
- Following conditions will be considered as RTT car misuse. Customers will be penalized if found involved in any of the following:
- Over speeding: Users are allowed to drive the Vehicle up to a maximum speed of 120 km/hr (74 miles/hr), beyond which the Vehicle will be considered as over speeding. A penalty of Rs. 500 will be charged on the first instance, followed by a further penalty of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 1500 for 2nd instance and 3rd instance respectively making it a total of Rs. 2,000/- at third instance. After the third instance, Booking will stand cancelled and the Company shall get the right to take back the Vehicle and terminate this Agreement.
- Traffic violation: Customers are liable to pay for any traffic violation tickets received during their journey. Ramesh Tours & Travels can charge traffic violation from the customer’s credit/debit card on actuals if the violations tickets are sent directly to the company by the traffic department.
- Car spare part changed: Customers should not change or remove any car spare parts. In case of emergency, the customer should inform Ramesh Tours & Travels and act as per advice. Customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 5000 over and above the cost of spare part.
- Tyre misuse: In case of any tyre damages resulting from driving in bad terrain and continued driving in case of tyre puncture, customers will be charged for the cost of tyre on actuals.
- Running vehicle in damaged conditions: Customers are advised to drive the car if it gets damaged in an accident. Customers are advised to inform Ramesh Tours & Travels immediately. In such case, customers will be charged for the cost of spare parts on actuals.
- Unauthorized activity in the car: Customers are not allowed to carry arms, ammunitions and banned drugs. In addition, use of car for commercial activity such as product selling and promotion, and carry goods is strictly prohibited. In such cases, customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 5000.
- External branding: Any form of external branding on the car is prohibited. Customers are not allowed to paste or paint any external brand promotion on the car. Customers will have to pay a penalty of Rs. 5000.
- Tampering with devices: Customers are not allowed to tamper with the odometer, GPS device and in-car technology devices. Customers will have to pay a penalty of Rs. 1000 and over in addition to the actual cost of the device.
- Deliberately driving the car in water: Customers will be charged for the actual cost of repair and spare parts.
- Producing fake and tampered personal documents: Customers will be charged a penalty of Rs. 1000 if found guilty.
Diversion: Customers are not allowed to drive the car into unauthorized or government banned areas. Customers are advised to inform Ramesh Tours & Travels in case they change the course of their trip. All RTT cars are geo-fenced and customers have to pay a penalty Rs. 10,000 if the car trespasses into banned areas, naxal hit areas, international border of republic of India and extreme end of ladakh.
Copyrights 2017 Ramesh Tours & Travels Pvt Ltd.. All Rights Reserved